The Department of Student Welfare
The Board of Student Welfare
The Board of Student Welfare of the college works in association with the Student Welfare council, University of Pune. The Board implements number of welfare schemes for the students under the University guidelines.
Objectives of the Board
- National Integration
- Character building
- Social service
- All round personality development of the students through Co-curricular and extra-curricular activities.
Schemes Implemented by the Board
- Earn and Learn Scheme
- Special Guidance Scheme for SC/ST students
- Personality Development scheme for girl students
- Nirbhaya Kanya Scheme
- Accidental Insurance Policy Scheme
Special Features of the Board
- Avails information of State and Central Govt. schemes and scholarships for the students.
- Facilitates the participation of students in various inter-university competitions.
- Executes student council election.
- Provides financial support to needy students who aspire to pursue higher education.
- Encourages students for self employment.
- Cultivates work culture and enhances dignity of labor.
- All students admitted to the college are eligible to participate in the Welfare Schemes.