Department of - Commerce
The department has been established in June, 1969. Four full-time teachers and one part time teacher has been working for this department. Students may be compulsory and some special subjects like Cost and Work Accounting, Marketing Management and Banking and Finance at S.Y. and T.Y. level. Post graduation has started from 1982 and working effectively and have good results.
Teachers are well qualified and they are engaged in their Research work. So many students from this faculty got good employment. They are working in their fields like C.A., C.S., I.C.W.A. and Malti-national companies. Many are busy their own Business, Extra Coaching classes are organize for these students every year. Students get counseling for competitive exams. Guest lectures are organize for the betterment and encourage to students face the exams, competitive exams and Interviews. The results of the department have been always note-worthy.
- The Department arranged time to time Guest lectures on various subject.
- Organize consumer protection day.
- Organize debating competition.
- Organize Industrial visits.
Prof. S.J. Sonawane : M.Com. M. Phil.
Head and Associate Proffessor in Commerce
Prof. D.M. Sawant : M.Com.
Associate Proffessor in Commerce
- Guidance for M.P.S.C., M.B.A., C.A., C.S. exam. Banking Competitive exam. and other competitive exam. related to commerce faculty.
- Councelling to the farmer regarding saving trees, electricity and water.
- Debating Competition
- Essay - writing
- Visit to BPCL, Gas Plant
- Regular Use of L.C.D.
- Set-up new Commerce Lab.
- Virtual Classes
- Organize Departmental Library
- National level Seminar/Conference on Commerce related subject.