Departments of Chemistry
Dept. of Chemistry is established in June 1988. The dept. of Chemistry has been conducting the graduate course B.Sc. presently there are five full time faculty members. All faculties have completed their Doctoral work and presently engaged in Minor Research Projects. Faculty participated in National & International Conferences. Dept. has own library & provide internet facility to the students.
- Dept. of Chemistry has been organized many co-curricular activities for students like “Chemiad” exam, competitive exam, counseling remedial coaching for slow learners.
- Dept. also organized seminar for slow learners, dept. also organized seminar for chemistry teacher and students.
- Recently dept. organized district level seminar on “Thermodynamics” and state level seminar or “Critical Concept in Electrochemistry”
- Three faculty members of the department participated in International conference in abroad. Nearly 12th papers have been published in National/International Journals.
- Dr.B.S.Desale is recognized guide for M.Phil. Programme (by paper and research) of University of Pune and Research guide of JJT University (Rajasthan) for Doctoral work.
- Dept. of Chemistry organized one day University level seminar on "Thermodynamic" in the year 2008-2009.
- Recently organized two day state level seminar on "Critical Concept in Electrochemistry" on 21st - 22nd Jan. 2012.
Prof. S.R. Deore M.Sc. (Inorganic)
Head and Associate Professor
Dr. T.S. Salave M.Sc. Ph.D. (Organic)
Dr. B.S. Desale M.Sc. Ph.D. (Physical)
Dr. S.G. Wagh M.Sc. Ph.D.
- Faculty member of Dept. actively participate in extension services in college like, science association, examination work, college magazine etc.
- Faculty members delivered lecture in NSS camp on chief issues
- Guidance for competitive examination.
- Assessment of surface & grand water, testing of soil, protection on environment chemistry.
- Carrier counseling, Scope and opportunities after TYBSC (Chemistry ).
- Use of LCD and chemistry software
- To Start of Post graduate courses
- To provide campus placement facilities to TYBSC students
- To Provide broad band internet facilities and departmental library to all students
Two Minor Research project is completed and one Minor Research project in solution chemistry awarded by WRO, UGC is ongoing.
- Dr. S.G.Wagh
One Minor Research project in "Synthesis and characterization of 3formyl chromone derivatives" awarded by UGC is ongoing.