Departments of Hindi
Department of Hindi has been established in 1969. Hindi subject is taught at general level and special level. To cater the need of rural students, the department has started P.G. course in Hindi. It is good opportunity offered by the dept. to these rural students. The most important thing about the dept. is that students enjoying ample books for their study. The library is enriched by the books especially Hindi subject.
- Within last three years 3 students have passed NET &SET exam.
- Special coaching classes organized for SC & ST students per year.
- To create National integration every year "Hindi-Diwas" and 'Kabir-Jayanti' is celebrate by the department.
- Dept. organized state level seminar in 2008.
- Essay writing competition, poetry writing competition, Debating Competitions are organized for the betterment of students.
- To develop communication skill the dept. organize interview, group discussion and seminar.
- Dept. organize guest lectured to enhance the knowledge concerning to Hindi literature and create creativity in them.
Dr. S.T. Jaiswal
Prof. K.K. Bachhav
- Regular Use of L.C.D.
- To aware the students Department organizes Audio video presentation on literature of Premchand.
- To provide departmental reading room and Virtual class room to the students.
- To provide Internet facility to the students.
- To organize National Level Seminar on Hindi literature.