To develop qualities of characters, courage, comradeship, discipline, leadership, secular outlook, spirit of adventured, sportsmanship and social services among the youth to make them good citizens.
To create human resource of organized, trained and motivated youth to provide leadership in all aspects of life including the armed forces and always available for the services of nation.
The NCC does not act as the feeder of entry of cadets into defense forces, however it does encourage and assist cadet to do so. The NCC therefore trains cadets to hold appropriate position in society, routine life and for nation.
||No. of Candidates
||NCC Senior Div. Cadets are enrolled for
three year training
BENEFITS OF NCC
A) Employment field
- 'C' certificate holder of N.C.C cadets are exempted from written examination they can directly appear for SSB for Army/Navy/Air Force as Commissioned officer.
- Indian Air Force Flying branch carryout special entry for NCC 'C' certificate holders (Air Wing).
- Indian Navy carryout special entry for 'C' certificate holders (Naval Academy).
- NCC cadets arte given preference in enrollment of soldiers.
- 'B' & 'C' certificate holders are given preference in state police service.
- 5% reservation for Gp 'C' & 'D' post (State Govt /undertaking)
B) Academic Field
- Bombay University giving 10 grace marks to NCC cadets appearing at various degree examination.
- 2% marks are given NCC cadets by MAH University.
- 3 marks given for admission in medical college.
- Admission to polytechnic college 15 seats reserve for NCC cadets.
- Weightage of 4 marks for admission in ITI
Record of year : 2012-13
- In year 2012-13, 200 students of 11th to post graduation had taken part in selection of NCC Army boys . 100 cadets were selected .
- On 15 Aug 2013 our flag hoisted by the chief guest Mr. L.S. Pawar (Library Attendant) who is retiring on 30 June 201.
- On this occasion the cadets had given oath to the guest . All staff of the college & NCC cadets saluted our flag.