Streams - Commerce
XI & XII
(Granted Division :- 1 to 120)
a) Compulsory group b) Optional group (Anyone of the following)
1. English 1. Insurance and Import
2. Financial Accounting 2. Co-operation
3. Business Economics
4. Maths and Statics
c) Optional group (Anyone of the following) d) Additional subject
1. Insurance and Import Marathi
2. Consumer protection and Business Ethics
(Granted Division :- 1 to 120)
- Compulsory Subject :
1.Business communication (Practical and theory) 2. Corporate Accounting
3. Business Economics 4. Business Management
- Optional Group (Anyone of the following special paper- practical and theory)
- Business administration
Compulsory in II term : An Environmental Awareness is a compulsory paper.
a) Compulsory subjects :
1. Business Regulatory Framework 2. Advanced Accountancy
3. Indian and global Economics Development 4. Taxation and auditing (practical and theory)
5. Business Administration-II (practical & theory) 6. Business Administration-II (practical & theory)
ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS AND RULES :
A] Eligibility conditions and rules regarding admission to the first year of three year B.A/B.Com./B.Sc.
1) The student must have passed H.S.C examination or any equivalent from authentic and government recognized body.
2) Student should apply in the prescribed form and the certificate of eligibility with necessary fees.
3) Student from other colleges affiliated to the University of Pune will seek admission directly however they will have to obtain transfer certificate from thr previous attended college.
4) student migrating from other University of Maharashtra and out of Maharashtra the eligibility certificate with necessary fees.
5) All the fresh admission shall be provisional and will be confirmed after the receipt of eligibility certificate from the University of Pune.
6) First year student will have to undergo for compulsory medical check-up.
NOTE : Admission to all first year courses will be done on merit basis of H.S.C. examination as per the norms rules and regulations of Pune University and Govt. of Maharashtra.
B] Documents required :(One original and two attested Xerox copies)
1. Statement of Marks and passing certificate.
2. Leaving/transfer certificate
3. Migration certificate (in case of student from other Univerties)
4. Caste Certificate
5. Character Certificate
6. Affidavit regarding gap in education and /or change of name in original on 1001/- rupees stamp paper.
7. Latest three passport size photographs.
Important Instruction :
1.Student seeking admission in this college is liable to pay fees for the whole term.
2.Student seeking concession in EBC/PTW/STW fees and/or application for scholarship should
submit the forms along with relevant documents.
3.At the time of seeking admission at S.Y. level the student should have passed F.Y. examination Or
A.T.K.T at F.Y. level.
4.To get admission in T.Y. level the student must have passed in all the subjects of F.Y. level.
D] Academic year of University of Pune consist of 2 Terms :
First term : 15th June 2016
Second term : After Diwali vacation
Cancellation of Admission and Refund of Fees (senior college) :
The candidate canceling has confirmed admission is entitiled to the refund of fees after deducting the amount as indicated below except otherwise prescribed by the state Govt. University or Competent authority.