Facilities & Services:
|Air Conditioned classrooms with CCTV facility.||College works on studentís personality development & English Speaking ability.|
|Hostel facility.||College works on Placement of Students through Campus Interviews.|
|Gymkhana facility supports Indoor & Outdoor games.||Medical Facilities.|
|Lavish play ground.||Telephone Facilities.|
|Canteen Facilities.||Fully equipped Air Conditioned Computer Labs with Internet Facilities.|
• Computer Laboratory
The Department of Computer Science has 03 laboratories equipped with workstations and necessary softwares. Also there is a separate instructor cabin in each laboratory. All machines are networked. Following table gives details of
|No. of Computer Terminals||121 nos.|
LAB I : Intel Pentium 4, 512 MB RAM,80 GB HDD & IBM server-8GB RAM, 560 GB HDD
|No. of terminals on LAN/WAN: 122 network nodes||4. Printers: 10 (Laser, IP based network Dot Matrix/Ink Jet)|
|Printers :10 (Laser, IP based network Dot Matrix/Ink Jet)”||Internet Accessibility: 10Mbps connectivity under NME-ICT|
• Extension services
1. Alumni CellThe sense of belonging our alumni to the department is one of its greatest assets, started in 2008. It aims at strengthen the links between the department and its alumni. It is managed by an executive body consisting of current and ex-students. It publishes a yearly broachers informing the alumni about the activities in the department. It also organize an annual Alumni meet in December.
2. Placement CellThe placement cell comprises of a group of student volunteers. It co-ordinates the placement activity in the campus for students in the final year. It designs and publishes a placement broachers, initiates a dialogues with companies in various cities and organizes interviews on campus for the convenience of students. It is also responsible for industrial training placement for M.Sc. students in the fourth semester. The activities carried out by the cell provides the volunteers with hands on experience in management and organization.
3. Facilitation GroupThe Computer science facilitation group acts as a student representative with the faculty and office. One important responsibility of this group is to help new students.
• The innovative practices
Regular evaluation of the students : All the students are asked to maintain the subject wise notebook . After completion of teaching each topic, student has to solve all its related questions and get checked by the teacher. The purpose of this is to understand the overall progress of each student and guide him accordingly. This activity improves the overall result of the student.
• Other facilities
- Besides the common facilities like bank , hostels following facilities are provided to the students.
- Library has 3019 number of titles & 205 number of volumes of national & international journals on Computer Science.
- Students counselling cell.
- Remedial coaching for non-computer science background students.
- Placement Cell.
• Seminar / Workshop Organized (Click Here To Show)
- State level faculty development workshop under commerce faculty on 29th & 30th Jan 2016.
- Faculty Development Program under Commerce faculty on 12th to 18th May 2014
- Tally Workshop under Commerce faculty in year 2014
- Android Workshop in year 2012
• The Innovative Practices (Click Here To Show)
Regular evaluation of the students: All the students are asked to maintain the subject wise notebook as well as assignment notebooks. After completion of teaching each topic, student has to solve all its related questions and get checked by the teacher. The purpose of this is to understand the overall progress of each student and guide him accordingly.
• Cultural activities (Click Here To Show)
- Dance & Drama Competition
- Singing Competition
- Quiz Competition
- Debate Competition
- Coding Competition
- Mehandi & Rangoli Competition
- Classroom Decoration Competition
- Poster Competition
- Funfair Competition
- Days Celebrations
• Extra curricular activities (Click Here To Show)
- Earn & Learn Scheme under SWO
- NSS(National Service Scheme) Activities
- IT Jobfair 2015 from 7th Jan to 10th Jan 2015
- Mozillaís Makers Party 2015 from 30th July to 1st Aug 2015
- Blood donation camp
- Health hygiene awareness camp
- Sports activities