Mission & Vision
MGV's Pharmacy Alumni Multipurpose Association is a dynamic organization which will partner effectively with its alumni services to offer programs that foster campus tradition and perpetuate a passion for a lifelong involvement with the MGV family.
MGV's PHARMACY ALUMNI MULTIPURPOSE ASSOCIATION
Registration No. : MH/483/NA
Registration No. : MAHA/F-18683 dated 24/07/2018
To support the college in its pursuit of excellence in teaching, research and public services; develop strong bonds of loyalty between alumni/ae and the college; promote the stature of MGV; and, encourage miles of learning.
Alumni Association Members
|Sr. No.||Name of Members||Designation|
|1||Mr. Tushar Pandit Mahajan||President|
|2||Mr. Dilip Nivrutti Rasal||Vice-President|
|3||Mr. Khanderao Rajaram Jadhav||Secretary|
|4||Dr. Yogesh Vishnupant Ushir||Member|
|5||Mr. Rohan Anil Pawar||Treasurer|
|6||Mr. Sachin Shivaji Kushare||Member|
|7||Mr. Amol Ramdas Patil||Member|
- To conduct guest lectures of industrial experts which enhances institute interaction with industry.
- To conduct campus interview for placement drive which helps to promote the stature of MGV.
- To encourage and appreciate students by conducting felicitation programs of exam rankers.
- President : Mr. Mahajan Tushar
Director, Neuvocare Pharmaceuticals Nashik
- Treasurer : Mr. Pawar Rohan
Director, RAP Analytical Lab, Nashik
- Secretary : Mr. Khanderao Rajaram Jadhav
Assistant Professor, MGV Pharmacy College, Nashik
Phone No. 9403502044