Duration : 2 Years i.e. 4 semesters
Affiliation : Affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune
- Pharmacutical Quality Assurance
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
|M. Pharm. Pharmaceutics||10|
|M. Pharm. Pharmacutical Quality Assurance||15|
|M. Pharm. Pharmacology||10|
|M. Pharm. Pharmacognosy||08|
|M. Pharm. Pharmaceutical Chemistry||10|
|Total Intake Capacity||53|
Maharashtra State Candidature Candidates and All India Candidature Candidates:
- The candidate should be an Indian National;
- Passed Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy from any AICTE or PCI or Central or State government approved institutions with at least 55 % of marks (at least 50% marks in case of candidate of backward class categories and persons with disability belonging only to Maharashtra state) in the above subjects taken together.
- Obtained score in GPAT conducted by AICTE.
- For sponsored candidates minimum of 2 years of full time work experience in the relevant field in which admission is being sought.
Note: For more details please visit https://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/
Rules & Regulation (Credit System)
Credit System for Semester Pattern Post Graduate Programs View
Course Structure & Syllabus
MPharm Course structure and syllabus 2018