Rules of Conduct
Rules of Conduct
- Every student on admission must obtain an identity card, which will be issued by the library. All students required to carry identity card with them, which should be produced whenever, demanded.
- 80% attendance for both theory and practical classes separately shall be mandatory to appear for sessional examination and end semester examination.
- Students are required to attend lectures, practicals, seminars, group discussions, guest lecturers and other functions organized by the college within or off-campus locations beyond regular college hours. Attendance and participation in such activities of college is compulsory.
- Absence without prior permission of class teacher will be considered as a breach of discipline and is liable for strict action.
- Ragging, in any form, within or outside the college is strictly prohibited as per The Maharashtra Prohibition of Ragging Act, 1999. The defaulters will be prosecuted as per provision of the law.
- Whenever any student or, as the case may be, the parent or guardian or a teacher of an educational institute complains, in writing, of ragging to the head of institute, the head shall without prejudice to the foregoing provisions, within seven days of the receipt of the complaint, enquire into the matter mentioned in the complaint and if, it is found true, suspend the student who is accused of the offence, and shall immediately forward the complaint to the police station, for further action.
- Adopting any unfair means or engaging in malpractice in the examination shall render a candidate liable for punishment under ‘Maharashtra Prevention of Malpractice Act, Universities, Board and Other Specified Examination Act, 1982’ and disqualify him/her for examination.(Ordinance No.9,circular No.396 of 2002, University of Pune)
- Use of tobacco in any form, smoking, alcoholic beverage consumption is strictly prohibited in the hostel and college campus.
- Students, while studying in college, if found indulging in any anti-national activity contrary to the provision of Acts and Laws enforced by Government will be liable to be expelled from the college.
- Students should maintain discipline and code of conduct within the college premises.
- Students should attend the college in dress code uniformly decided for college.
- Use of mobile phones is strictly prohibited during lectures and practicals.
- Students taking admission at college hostel should follow all rules and regulation regarding end time limit of day, fees payment and disciplinary behavior.
- Students must follow all the rules and regulations laid down by university, management and college.
- Any issue not dealt here in-above will be dealt with, when arising, fully and finally by the College Authority.