Departments of Marathi
- The dept. of Marathi has been actively functioning since 1972.
- The erudite academic personality Prof. G.T.Patil, able headed the dept.
- His research work in Drama was case in point.
- His rich research tradition had been effectively continued by the the head of the dept. Dr.B.V.Game, is recognised fact.Now he is the Editor of ‘Navanusthub’.
- The dept. has been created many well-known litterateur, poets and professors.
- Dr.B.V.Game head of the Dept. is trustee of ‘Navanusthub’.
- Dr. B.V.Game has been carried out his responsibility as the NSS Programme Officer.
- Dr.B.V.Game is visiting professor at Kopergaon College
M.A.B.Ed (Till19 June2014)
- Vice-Principal Dr.B.V. Game is Research Guide of M.Phil. in the sublect of Marathi.
- 1 candiadate awarded M.Phil. degree under the guidance of Dr. B.V.Game
- Dr.B.V.Game M.Phil. Guide of University of Pune.
- VicePrincipal Dr..B.V.Game has published one reference book and Edited five books.
- Organized University Level Seminar on the topic “Adhunik Marathi SahityaVa Upyojit Marathi Feb.2003 and 25 Jan 2011
- Dr.B.V.Game guides the students which appeared for various competition exams. i.e. MPSC, UPSC, SSB etc.
- Dr.B.V.Game was a member of Board of Studies in Marathi and he was also faculty member University of Pune since 2005to 2010..
The Innovative Practices
- Literary qualities of the students are searched out. They are inspired for creative writing. This helped them to bloom their creative abilities.
- As a result of this many such creative authors as well as journalists like Pradip Gujrathi, Vishnu Thore, Balasaheb Chavan, Amol Khare, Devidas Chaudhari, Kamlakar Desale, Gautam Sancheti etc are mounded in the college.
- Planned to organize University level seminar on ‘Navvadottari Gramm- Dalit Sahitya- Nirmiti’ in the year 2014-2015.
- To organize lecture series of expert personalities for 3 days in the college.
- Planning to organize “Kavi Sammelan” through literary association