Rules and Regulation
All Rules and Regulation of Savitribai Phule Pune University and State Government of Maharashtra Applicable to all students of the college and others stakeholders .
• Students should abide by the rules and regulations of the college. The college authority may take disciplinary action if any student violates the college rules.
• Students have to be punctual in attending theory and practical classes.
• Student will take care for cleaning the college campus in their own.
• To paste posters and writing inside and outside of the college wall is strictly prohibited.
• To destroy and damage the college property is punishable.
• Be modest to your teacher and staff of the college.
• Students admitted in this college must read the prospectus carefully and convince themselves that he/she should follow the above rules and regulations.
Anti ragging policy
• Ragging is an offence in any form and is totally prohibited in and outside the campus of M.G.V's Arts,Science and Commerce College Manmad Dist:Nashik.
• This rule applies to the campus and outside the institute's premises too. We want to ensure and are committed to create a "ragging free" college, thus ensuring a serene atmosphere conducive to learning and growth.
• We are committed to follow all regulations and guidelines formulated by the University Grants Commission and University of Pune with regard to a "ragging free atmosphere" for the young students to develop as good citizens.
• Instructions to the First Year Students:
• The I year students are required to be a aware of the anti – ragging measures and are instructed to report any difficulty encountered to the college authorities listed below
1. The Principal
2. The Head of the Department of the concerned department
3. The Class Advisor
The College will follow the UGC Regulations on curbing the menace of ragging in Higher Educational Institutions, 2009 (F.1-16 / 2007(CPP-II) dated 17th June, 2009) and take stringent action against those found guilty of ragging and / or abetting ragging, actively or passively, or being part of a conspiracy to promote ragging, in accordance with these and other Regulations in force