Agri Diploma course is completed in 2 years. The course includes theory and practicals of various subjects of Agriculture Science in Marathi medium. The curriculum requires minimum 35 per cent marks for passing (Separate passing for theory and practical). The subjects included in Agri.Diploma programme are Krushi multatve, pramukh pikanche utpadan tantradyan, phale v bhajipala tantradyan, krushi aujare yantre v aadhunik shinchan padhati , pik saurakshan, gramin samaj shasra v krushi vistar v mahiti tantradyan, shetriya sheti, bijoutpadan tantradyan ,ropvatikavyavasthapan phulsheti v harit gruh tantradyan , pasu savrdhan kukutpalan v reshim udyog, shetmal prakriya ,sahkar pat purvtha v panan .and Agricultural Work Experience (Experiential Learning Programme). Students co-curricular activities involve participation in different sports, cultural activities etc. The school has created facilities of Experiential Learning programmes viz. Seed Production & Technology, Commercial Vegetable Production, Nursery Management of Horticultural Crops, Soil and Water Clinic, Plant and Fertilizer, Processing of Milk and Milk Product etc. which will be helpful to the students to develop their entrepreneurial skill so that they can become job provider.
Job Opportunities after Agriculture Diploma:
- 1 State Department Of Agriculture
- 2 Agricultural Universities In States level
- 3 Krishi Vidnyan Kendra And NGOs
- 4 Agriculture Assistant In Zilla Parishad ,Agriculture Department, Industries Related To Seed, Fertilizer, Pesticides Production And Marketing
- 5 Government Nurseries And Seed Farms
- 6 Extension Officers And Farm Supervisors
- 7 Food Processing Units
- 8 Self Employment Etc.
- 9 Dairy unit and related industries