- The Placement of the students has always been the top priority of MGV’s KBH Dental College and Hospital.Considering the large number of students pursuing dental Graduate and post graduate courses from MGV’s KBH Dental College and Hospital, a well-organizedPlacement Cell has been constituted.
- Dr. SeemaPattanaik – Placement Officer
- Dr. MeenakshiSreeram–Alumni Network coordinator
- Dr. ChandravardhanMankar - Member
The placement cell of the institute plays a crucial role in locating job opportunities for Undergraduates and Post Graduates passing out of the institute by keeping in touch with practitioners, colleges and organizations requiring employable professional manpower. The highly qualified and experienced faculty and a few experts from the healthcare sector are the core members of the placement cell. The Placement cell ensures that the students are well-informed about potential job opportunities and guidance from time to time. The cell helps students to provide information regarding opportunities of placement in leading Dental colleges and hospitals in India & abroad, private clinics or hospitals and also In other related fields. Besides this the management also absorbs students into its own college and hospital. The placement cell operates round the year to facilitate contacts between the prospective employers and our students.
To guide students towards a bright and fulfilling career with the core values of sincerity, hard work, patient care and empathy.
To approach prospective employers (established private practitioners/ institutes) to place interested candidates.
Strategies / Functions:
- Keeping correspondence with established practitioners, colleges and organizations to be updated about job opportunities for our students after passing out of the institute.
- Getting and sharing information from Career Guidance Cell.
Notifying the students about job opportunities.
- Preparing a formal list of students of interested in observation, training and employment.
- To maintain list of students employed through the placement cell of the institute.
- Conducting various programs to inform the students about potential job or career opportunities.
Applying for placement is purely voluntary and the institute does not make it mandatory for students to register with the placement cell.
The complete responsibility of placement is on the students, the placement cell is only a facilitator and does not assure placement to all students who have applied for the same.
It is the responsibility of the student to see all placement related notices and submit his/her resume to the Placement cell and Officer as per the deadline specified in the notice.
Student registered with the placement cell represents the institute and should conduct himself/herself responsibly and professionally, failing which he/she would be immediately debarred from further professional assistance.
If a student gets employment through the placement cell of the institute, he/she will submit a written report of the same giving details of employer.