ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR NEET-BDS (DENTAL UNDER GRADUATE) COURSES :
- Candidate should be India citizen.
- Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Candidate , provided such candidate have passed 10th & 12th from the State of Maharashtra and should be domicile of Maharashtra or staying in state of Maharashtra for minimum period of 10 years.
- NRI candidate will be eligible for institutional quota seat only, NRI Candidate will not be eligible for other seat
- The upper age limit is 25 years and 30 years for SC/ST candidates.
- The Candidates must be Domicile of Maharashtra .
- The candidate must be medically fit and must submit a certificate of medical fitness at the time of Document Verification as per proforma.
- The candidate must have passed the SSC or equivalent examination from an Institution situated in the state of Maharashtra.
- The candidate must have passed the qualifying examination i.e. Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC/12th Standard) or equivalent examination, from an Institution situated in the State of Maharashtra with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology).
- A candidate belonging to Open Category must have obtained not less than 50% (i.e. 150 out of 300) marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together at the HSC (or equivalent) Examination.
- A candidate belonging to constitutional reservation and constitutional reservation with Person with disability claim must have obtained not less than 40% (i.e. 120 out of 300) marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together at the HSC (or equivalent) Examination. Person with disability candidate in General category must secure not less than 45% marks (i.e. 135 out of 300) in Physics, Chemistry & Biology (PCB) taken together at the HSC (or equivalent) Examination or decided by respective central council.
- The candidates should secure the required cutoff scores in National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET) UG, conducted by CBSE, New Delhi.
|Course||Total No. of seats available||Recognized by DCI, Ministry of Health and family Welfare, New Delhi||Affiliation|
|BDS||100||100||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik|
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR NEET-MDS (DENTAL POST GRADUATE) COURSES :
- Candidate must be an Indian National
- Non Resident Indians (NRI) are not eligible for any other seat except NRI quota seats in unaided private and Private Minority medical colleges, subject to fulfillment of NRI status and other relevant eligibility criteria. Non Resident Indians (NRI) are eligible only for maximum 15% NRI Quota seats in the Unaided Private/Minority medical colleges.
- Certificate of HSC/12th Std. indicating the nationality of the candidate as “Indian” shall constitute the proof of nationality (Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) / Non Resident Indians (NRI) / Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) are not eligible).
- The candidate should have obtained provisional or permanent registration either from the Dental Council of India or Maharashtra State Dental Council (MSDC) or Other State Dental Council.
- Person with disability (PWD) form general category must secure minimum of marks at 45th percentile in NEET-MDS 2020.
- The candidates who are domiciled in the State of Maharashtra and who have obtained admission under 15% All India Quota / AIIMS /Central Government Institutions for Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) course in the dental colleges situated outside state of Maharashtra and who have obtained degree from University situated outside the State of Maharashtra will also be eligible for selection process of NEET-MDS 2020.
- The candidate must be medically fit.
- All Candidates desirous to take admission for MDS courses under state quota or Institutional quota must have appeared for NEET-MDS and declared eligible by Competent Authority of NEET-MDS, Government of India, New Delhi
- For Selection to Dental Postgraduate courses a candidate belonging to General Category and EWS category must secure minimum of marks at 50th percentile and candidates belonging to constitutional reservation category and constitutional reservation category with person with disability (PWD) claim must secure minimum of marks at 40th percentile in NEET-MDS.
- Person with disability (PWD) form general category and EWS category must secure minimum of marks at 45th percentile in NEET-MDS.
- The DCI/State Dental Council registration / Other State Dental Council is mandatory for NEET-MDS 2020 qualifying Candidates.
- Candidates belonging to Backward Classes / SEBC / EWS must have claimed so in his online registration form of Maharashtra State quota seats.
Maharashtra PG Dental Admission 2020 Application Procedure
- The candidate who have appeared NEET-MDS 2020 and desirous applying for state quota seats in Govt./Corporation Dental Colleges and unaided Private unaided/Deemed University of Maharashtra State should submit online application form on website www.dmer.org and www.mahacet.org
- The direct link to apply for Maharashtra PG Dental 2020 is given below
- The details of online form submission process on DMER website www.dmer.org are as mentioned below (Not Applicable for In-Service Candidates).
- Candidates as per State Merit List (SML) Number will be called for document verification and asked to fill the preference form. Counseling for NEET-MDS 2020 eligible candidates will be carried out at Govt. Medical Colleges of Mumbai, Pune, Aurangabad & Nagpur.
- Carefully read the Instructions for filling online form. Candidate should take printout of Bank Challan with this Challan pay the required fee in any Branch of State Bank of India on Second Working Day onwards, from the day of Printing Challan and obtain your copy of Challan indicating Journal ID/Transaction ID.
- ‘Log in’ Link will be available on DMER website www.dmer.org to verify the Application Form
|Course||Speciality Subjects||Total Number of recognized of seats available||Recognized|
|MDS||Oral Medicine and Radiology||4||4|
|MDS||Periodontics and Implantology||6||6|
|MDS||Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics||5||5|
|MDS||Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry||2||2|
|MDS||Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics||3||3|
|MDS||Prosthodontics, Maxillofacial prosthesis and Implantology||3||3|
|MDS||Oral Pathology and Microbiology||6||6|
Copyright © Karmaveer Bhausaheb Hiray Dental College & Hospital, Nashik, All Right are reserved