Bachelor of Dental Surgery Course
KBH Dental College and Hospital offers Bachelor of Dental Surgery course with an intake of 100 students. The college offers 29 seats in 7 specialties to pursue postgraduate Master of Dental Surgery course.
These courses are approved and recognized by Dental Council of India (DCI), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India, Government of Maharashtra and affiliated to Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS), Nashik.
Bachelor of Degree Surgery (B.D.S.)
- The Candidate must be Domicile of Maharashtra
- The candidate must have passed the qualifying examination i.e. Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC/12th Standard) or equivalent examination, from an Institution situated in the State of Maharashtra with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology) with minimum prescribed qualifying percentage.
- The candidate should secure the required cut-off scores in National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET) UG, conducted by CBSE, New Delhi.
- For more details, visit www.ntaneet.nic.in
- State CET Cell guidelines can be accessed for more details regarding the admission procedure- www.mahacet.org
|Course||Duration of course||Total No of seats||Recognition||Affiliation|
|BDS||5 years||100||Dental Council of India, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India, Government of Maharashtra||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik|