Master of Dental Surgery Course
KBH Dental College and Hospital offers 29 seats in 7 specialties to pursue postgraduate Master of Dental Surgery course.
These courses are approved and recognized by Dental Council of India (DCI), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India, Government of Maharashtra and affiliated to Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS), Nashik.
Master of Dental Surgery (MDS)
The postgraduate MDS degree with a duration of three years is offered in the following specialities-
|Course||Speciality||Total Number of recognized of seats available|
|MDS||Oral Medicine and Radiology||4|
|MDS||Periodontics and Implantology||6|
|MDS||Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics||5|
|MDS||Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry||2|
|MDS||Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics||3|
|MDS||Prosthodontics, Maxillofacial prosthesis and Implantology||3|
|MDS||Oral Pathology and Microbiology||6|
- BDS degree from recognized Dental Colleges included in Schedule of DCI Act.
- Valid registration from Central/State Council
- Completion of one year compulsory rotating internship.
- All Candidates desirous to take admission for MDS courses under state quota or Institutional quota must have appeared for NEET-MDS and declared eligible by Competent Authority of NEET-MDS, Government of India, New Delhi.
- For further details, visit www.nbe.edu.in
- structure will be as per declaration of the Shikshan Shulka Samiti, Appropriate authority and judicial pronouncement.
- All the Departments have excellent infrastructure and equipments for conducting research.
Fees for Courses:
|Department||Infrastructure for Research|
|Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics||Endosonic handpieces, Surgical operating microscopes, Surgical endodontic kits, Magnifying loupes|
|Prosthodontics, Maxillofacial prosthesis and Implantology||Casting machine, Stereomicroscope, Implant kits with Physiodispenser and Semi-adjustable articulators|
|Periodontics and Implantology||Electrosurgery unit, Soft tissue laser, Bone regenerative materials and Digital probes|
|Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics||Biostar, Hydrosoldering unit and Digital cephalometric tracing software|
|Oral Pathology and Microbiology||Multiviewing Pentahead microscope, Semi-automatic microtome, Automated tissue processor, Trinocular microscope with camera attachments, Immunohistochemistry laboratory, Automatic knife sharpener|
|Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry||Pulse Oxymeter, Conscious sedation unit|
|Oral Medicine and Radiology||Cone beam computed Tomography, RVG with intraoral radiography machine, Biopsy equipment, illuminated mouth mirror and probes, OPG unit, Sialography cannula|