Our institute is one of the Most Reputed Dental Colleges in Maharashtra and is considered a Premier Institute offering quality education in the Field of Dentistry. Our graduates and post- graduates are well trained by our eminent faculty members. They possess excellent theory knowledge, outstanding clinical skills, dexterity and stamina. Their holistic development in our Institute drives them to reach greater heights.
The Placement Cell or Career Resource Center (CRC) of the institute performs the following activities:
- Preparation for entrance exams : Interns are provided guidance about preparation for post-graduate entrance exam (NEET). They are mentored on how to approach the exam, what books to refer, how many hours of preparation is needed and many other related aspects. After the results, students also receive guidance on choosing the right branch and institute for post-graduation. Students are also given information about short-courses, certificate courses, fellowships and other courses related to their field.
- Career Counselling : Some of the students are uncertain and confused about continuing with dentistry as a career. The CRC has proficient faculty who can guide the student in choosing alternative careers after discussing with the student. Students of our institute have taken up varied courses like Epidemiology, Public Health, Fashion designing, Bio-medical engineering, MBA and many other interesting fields.
- Guidance in applying abroad : Students who wish to study abroad can approach our faculty to seek help in choosing the country and course to study. They can connect to our Alumni residing abroad for help and advice. Students also receive guidance in writing SOPs, in obtaining transcripts and LORs ( Letter of Recommendation).
- Workshops and mock-interviews : Workshops are conducted for interested students which include training sessions in clothing etiquette, communication skills, designing a good CV, personality development, etc to instill confidence in the student.
- On-campus Placements : Interested candidates can register with the college-placement cell. Relevant advertisements in newspapers for posts in colleges, Universities, Government organizations, etc are brought to notice of the student. Recruiters/ local hospitals/ dental clinics can directly contact the placement cell for job- positions available which is then communicated to interested candidates. Students can join a local dentist for observation.
The Placement cell thus plays a big role in shaping the career path of the students of the institute and makes the students ready to face the challenges as they venture into the professional workspace.