Admission Procedure Eligibility Conditions And Rules
Eligibility conditions and rules regarding the admission to the first year of three-year B.A./ B.Com./ B.Sc./ B.VOC Degree Programme
Admission: Admission to all the first year courses will be done as per merit at H.S.C. examination Norms and rules of Savitribai Phule Pune University and Govt. of Maharashtra & Management of College.
The following Courses are conducted in our study centre of Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University, Nashik.
- The student must have passed H.S.C. examination or an equivalent exam. of authentic and Government recognized body.
- Student should apply in the prescribed form with necessary certificate of eligibility and fees for admission through online- http://ascmanmad.vriddhiedubrain.com
- Students from other colleges affiliated to the S.P.P. University of Pune can seek admission directly. However, they have to Transfer certificate from the college last attended.
- A student migrating from other Universities of Maharashtra and out of Maharashtra should apply in the prescribed form for the 'Eligibility Certificate' with necessary fees.
- All the fresh admissions shall be provisional and will be confirmed only after the receipt of Eligibility Certificate from the Savitribai Phule Pune University (SPPU).
- First year students ought to undergo medical checkup.
Documents Required for online admission
- Statement of marks and passing Certificate
- Leaving Certificate (L.C.) Transfer Certificate (T.C.) (All these documents will be produced in original at the time of admission for verification)
- Migration Certificate in case of student from other Universities
- Caste Certificate
- Affidavit regarding gap in education and /or change of name in original on 100/ rupees stamp paper.
- Latest three passport size photographs.
- The student seeking admission in this college is liable to pay fees for the whole term.
- The student seeking concession EBC/PTW/STW in fees and I or applying for scholarship should submit the online forms along with relevant documents.
- The student SC/ST/NT/OBC applying for scholarship/freeship should submit the forms along with related documents online through portal mahaDBT
- At the time of seeking admission at S.Y. level, the student should have passed F.Y. examination or A.T.K.T. at F.Y. Ievel.
- To get admission in Third Year, the student should pass all the subjects of First year.
Academic year of Savitribai Phule Pune University (SPPU) consists of Two Terms.
- First Term: After summer vacations
- Second Term :After Diwali
Rules for refund of Fees as per Pune University Order No. PGSn852/Dated/23/12/2009
For the candidates who cancel their admissions before starting the course for the relevant academic year, their entire fee after deduction of processing fee of not more than Rs. 1000/- shall be refunded to the student by the University/concerned Institution. If the student cancels his/her admission after the course started following scheme will be adopted for refund of total fees.
|Sr. No.||Time of Cancellation||Vacant seat shall be filled by another candidate before last date. Amount to be deducted as|
|1||From 1st day to 1oth days (first day is inclusive) from the date of commencement of the course||20% of the total fees|
|2||From 11th to 30th day from the date of commencement (first day is inclusive) of the course||40% of the total fees|
|3||After 30 days (first day is inclusive)||100% of the total fees|