MGV's Arts, Science & Commerce College, Manmad also functions as a study center for the various courses conducted by Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University. YCMOU was established in Nashik by the Maharashtra Legislative Assembly Act No. 20/1989 on July First 1989. The University is recognized by UGC under section 128. YCMOU jursidiction, once limited to the State of Maharashtra at the inception, is extended in 2003 to suit global operations as per amendments in the Act by the Maharashtra Legislative Assembly, it isthe fifth open university in the country and the fourth one at the State level.
Motto: "Dnyana Ganga Gharoghari" translated literally, the motto suggests "the river of knowledge at every home." In practical the motto reflects the aim, to transmit the flow of knowledge to the home of the common man.
The following Courses are conducted in our study centre of Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University, Nashik.
- Eligibility :- 18 years of age complete
- No Minimum qualification, only knowledge of reading Marathi & English Lanugage.
- Duration :- 6 months
- Preparatory batches are conducted two times in an academic year, Sept./Oct. & Jan./Feb.
- Eligibility :- Completion of preparatory course of Y.C.M.O.U. OR or any state Board Higher Secondary Certificate examination or CBSE or ICSE Board. OR 3years diploma course in Engineering, Agriculture, I.T.I. etc.
- Duration :- 3 Years Degree Course
- After completing the degree of B.A./B.Com. it is equivalent to any degree of the recognized university in the state and the central Government.
B.A./ B.Com: :