A] Eligibility conditions and rules regarding the admission to the first year of three - year B.A./B.Com./Bsc.
Admission to the all first year courses will be done as per merit at H.s.C. exdamination, Norms and rules of Pune University and Govt. of Maharashtra.
- The students must have passed H.S.C. examination or any equivalent of authentic and Government recognized body
- Student should apply in the prescribed form and the certificate of eligibility with necessary fees.
- Students from other colleges affiliated to the University of Pune will seek admission directly, how ever, they will have to obtain Transfer certifiate from the previous attended college.
- Student migration from other University of Maharashtra and out of Maharashtra should apply in the prescribed form for the 'Eligibility Certificate' with necessary fees.
- All the fresh admissions shall be provisional and will be confirmed after the receipt of Eligibility Certificate from the University of Pune
First year students will have to undergo for compulsory medical check-up.
B] Documents required : (One original and two Xerox copies attested)
Statement of marks and passing certificate
Migration Certificate (In case of student from other Universities)
Affidavit regarding gap in education and / or change of name in original on 100/- rupees stamp paper
Latest three passport size photographs.
C] Important Instructions :
Student seeking admission in this college is liable to pay fees for the whole term
Student seeking concession EBC/WPT/STW in fees and / or application for scholarship should submit the forms along with relevant document.
At the time of seeking admission at sy level the students should have passed fy examination or ATKT level at fy
To get admission in TY level, the student must have passed in all subjects of FY level
D] Academic year of University of Pune :- Cunsists of two terms
First Term :- 15 June 2010
Second Term :- After Diwali Vacation.