Bachelor Degree upcoming courses
Master Degree upcoming courses
General Rules and Discipline
Students will follow all the norms of discipline of this college. Rules regarding routine work, behavior in the campus, classrooms, and library, at various functions and during examinations should be properly observed by all students.
The regulations jointly made by the University of Pune, Educational Council, State Government and College Management will have to be strictly followed by all students,
- Uniform code is compulsory for students
- Students must carry their Identity card with them in college campus
- Students must behave decently. They should be polite to the staff and other students
- Vehicles must be parked at the parking place only.
- Students must not bunk lectures/practical
- Smoking/ drinking liquor, consuming Gutakha, pan masala and pan/ spitting is strictly prohibited in college campus
- Photography in college campus is not allowed.
- Weapons that may cause physical injury are prohibited in the campus.
- Writing anything on the walls of classroom or toilet, throwing scraps anywhere in the campus is prohibited.
- The furniture, lamps, fans etc. in the classroom should be used carefully. No damage should in any Way be caused to the college property.
- Shouting, causing nuisance, banging on staircase, speaking in the reading hall, loitering in the college porch is prohibited.
- Visitors are not allowed in the campus unless special permission is granted.
- Students will have to follow all rules made by laboratories, library.
- Study tours can be arranged only by the permission of the principal. College will not be responsible for the tours conducted without permission
- In case of any complaint contact the principal. Do not directly approach the newspapers or any other media.
- No student will participate in any anti social or anti college campaign. Nor will they take part in any Religious movement
- Students will participate and constructively co-operate in all extracurricular, co-curricular and cultural activities organized by the college.
- Use of unfair means and copy material in the examination is a punishable offence.
- Original Certificates once submitted will not be return.
- Strict actions will be taken if any alterations in documents are made.
- No circles, organizations, forums of students are formed in the campus.
- The examination forms will be detained if students are having less than 75 % attendance.
- Students will have to observe all other regulations made from time to time by the college authorities.
- Students progress will be informed to the parents periodically.
- Use of mobile phone is strictly prohibited in the college campus.