Duration : 06 years
Affiliation : Affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune
Intake Capacity : 30
Eligibility criteria for admission to first year Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm. D.):
Maharashtra State Candidature Candidates and All India Candidature Candidates:
- The candidate should be an Indian National
- Passed HSC or its equivalent examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the Mathematics or Biotechnology or Biology and obtained at least 50 % of marks (at least 45% marks in case of candidate of backward class categories and persons with disability belonging only to Maharashtra state) in the above subjects taken together. Or Passed Diploma Course in Pharmacy from institutes affiliated to State Board and having approval of competent central authority and State Government and obtained at least 50 % of marks (at least 45% marks in case of candidate of backward class categories and persons with disability belonging only to Maharashtra state).
- The candidate should have appeared in all the subjects and obtained non zero score in the CET conducted by the Competent Authority.
The candidate must appear for Paper II as well as in Paper-I and/or Paper-III.
- Paper I: Mathematics
- Paper II: Physics & Chemistry
- Paper III: Biology (Botany) & Biology (Zoology)
Ref:- Maharashtra Govt. Gazette dated 24/04/2017 Page No. 16.
Note: For more details please visit :- https://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in